Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Ryan Dungey KTM video

How come there has been no vid release for Ryans test ride,they have teased us with pics but no vid. I wonder if they are holding back because of a marketing strategy or is the testing not looking as goodas they want.

How come there has been no vid release for Ryans test ride,they have teased us with pics but no vid. I wonder if they are holding back because of a marketing strategy or is the testing not looking as goodas they want.

looking good to me!

I don't think he looks comfortable on the bike yet. Going through the whoops it doesn't look very good. I really hope he gets the testing down and the bike where he needs it by A1.

Thanks for the vid links. I do not think Dungey will lose any speed or positions switching to the KTM. If anything we may see him go faster with Roger in his corner again.

man i looked for vids before my post...looks good but he looked faster on the suzuki vid with the dual yoshy pipe

He looked faster?? :ride: The video was 99% slow motion. 👍

It's fun watching these vids, I'm looking forward to this season more and more. 👍

It's got the exc engine in it, what on earth is going on?

I'd love to see ktm going back to the single-engine, ten tastes rfs-era. It might not be the fastest, but for the average rider it'd be great if bikes shared more parts.

It's got the exc engine in it, what on earth is going on?

it's a hybrid ............I hear they are only going to be produced in small #'s and available special order

It will be cool to see Dungey win on the under-rated orange machine with an enduro motor. Ohhhh, I can't wait! What excuse will the haters come up with?

I am preaching for years now:

Nobody on earth needs double overhead cams on a 450 MXr.

I am glad that they start to listen....... :-)

Man I hate having too pull for RD5, I race KTMs but pull for RV1 what a mess.LOL He looks good for what little time he has on the bike, Is the new bike link or PDS?

Boy, that's a nice looking bike, but would I love to ride some dirt that looks like that! Yikes.

Dungey is such a likeable guy, I'm really pulling for him and Ktm this year, humility is a gift.

MD

I am preaching for years now:

Nobody on earth needs double overhead cams on a 450 MXr.

I am glad that they start to listen....... :-)

Honda has been building unicam engines for MX for years now. It's part of the reason their bikes feel so light. KTM is still playing catch up.