Sign in to follow this  

2012 Owners Reviews

Have an 06 Kx450, loved it rode track, trails, desert and raced district 37 hare and hounds.

Check out my itunes videos under user mmpsplit21.

Bought the 2012 about two months ago....holly sh*t its a rocket ship runs amazing clean crisp throttle is so responsive, works great under any condition! Best bike I've ever ridden hands down..and I'm gonna beat it wins the shoot out this year hands down.

I rode my stock 12 back to back with my slightly modded 09. Love my 09, but the 12 is improved in almost every way. Feels more nimble, solid, and crap that thing is fast bone stock. The 12 turns great. Super easy to start. Breaks on the 12 seem good, although my 09 front breaks suck pretty bad for some reason. The 09 has a PC link, FC susp, a PC header from a 07 and a 51T. I really really like my 09. The 12 is just better.

the 09 stuck out really far so I was concerned. Up here one of our main tracks is on an old gravel pit. By the end of each season everyones head pipe looks like somone took a ball peen hammer to it. I just knew it was going to get dings. I had the PC from my 07, and it has a carbon fiber guard. What I didnt expect was the snap in the mid and top end of the power. It hits softer off the bottom but as the power develops it rips thought the mid range and just screams out the top. I was thinking I would loose power because of the efi setup - but it runs better than ever and the header is tucked in. I was suprised it fit. The muffler did not, only the header.