Sign in to follow this  

thinking about parting out my 200

Hey guys, I have a 1998 ktm 200 needs a wheel, has a motor knock and needs cylinder replated and a new piston. I was thinking of parting it out because I really dont have ANY money right now and am in need for it. to switch to the red brand 250r I have a 02 ktm 200 Im selling once that sells i will need to buy stuff to make the red rocket better for the woods as in high comp. piston kibble white valves, tuned, exhaust. so forth...anyways I was wondering if there would be any one who would need anything for a ktm 200, I have everything here for it, besides back wheel. cylinder needs replated and needs main bearings. other then that the bike runs great it was just rebuilt no oil leak. what do you guys think I should do take the motor apart or sell it whole?

Go to KTMTalk to part it out. It will move fast if your prices are fair.

CoKTM

if you are parting out the 200 , i need parts for a 04 200 ktm ,

i know somebody will till us if they will fit. i think so.

rear brake caliber w/ master cylinder , brake line. complete system

front brake caliber w/ brake line

clutch master cylinder / slave cylinder / line , the complete clutch assemble all the way to the clutch , the rod thru the engine to the pressure plate also

contact me if the parts are still available.

I parted out an XR400, it took months and patience, It shipped all over the world in pieces,

Via Ebay

Made 3x what it was worth, but it was quite some work, shipping and packaging up

parts

My process was list 2-4 items per auction cycle, That way you dont get overwhelmed if all the auctions end at once

Wayne