Sign in to follow this  

11 in the sand

Well made an attempt at editing a vid how ever it shows the kawi in the sand.. I was a bit on the slow side riding then was making more mistakes then I care for.. Not to mention the track hadn't been prepped in a while and there was some quads just destroying all the lines..

Check it out

yah get your ass out here to my house for a few weeks DK you can ride it!!! The offer still stands buddy!

Well I am coming to the States in May for the Las Vegas supercross...

ill probably be in vegas for work/sx also in may! should get a drink if so

It would be great to hook up with some fellow TT´ers for a beer:thumbsup: I´ll be staying at the Stratosphere Tower. Maybe a pre-party drink in the lounge 1000 feet above the ground Friday night before hitting the town?

sounds good! I'll be in vegas for sure then, just waiting to hear back if i can get my monster vip whatever the hell they are called again this year (brother is a photographer for monster :ride:). I'll know in a few months, but like I said, def. going to be in vegas so at worst ill buy some tickets :worthy:

wish i could bring one of my bikes up, I miss riding up in nv :thumbsup:

Bring your bike!

it's almost 1k each way for shipping, i had to ship them back to montreal, quebec, and i moved home form vegas a few years ago.. i could literally buy a used kxf there for the same price, or less to screw around on! :thumbsup:

It went private this year.. Or I should say Membership only limited to 30 members but each member can bring friends.. Yeah it's a blast except when the damn quads obliterate every line and cross rut everything.. O well Love the track..

it's almost 1k each way for shipping, i had to ship them back to montreal, quebec, and i moved home form vegas a few years ago.. i could literally buy a used kxf there for the same price, or less to screw around on! :thumbsup:

Don´t bring your bike!

That looks fun. It is a lot like a track I raced on in the '70's and '80's called Shady Hill Raceway in North Judson, Indiana, very near there. The last I heard, Shady Hill had become a stock car track instead.

That looks fun. It is a lot like a track I raced on in the '70's and '80's called Shady Hill Raceway in North Judson, Indiana, very near there. The last I heard, Shady Hill had become a stock car track instead.

Yeah the track I am at in the vis is about 5 miles south of north judson