Sign in to follow this  

Is 450x officially discontinued by Honda?

Maybe this is old news.... I'm slow.... but has Honda officially discontinued the X and the entire enduro product line?

I tried to buy some parts from a very popular and well respected aftermarket company today and was told my requested parts were no longer being produced for the "X product line" as it was dead.

"Better go buy a KTM" was his advice.

Really?

The x is not dead. They are not manufacturing new updated Xs until their current wherehouse inventory is sold. Why make more when what you already made hasn't sold yet.

I was told by a Honda rep. that there is a 2012 450X for the US. The only changes from the 09 is price and BNG. 👍

Maybe this is old news.... I'm slow.... but has Honda officially discontinued the X and the entire enduro product line?

I tried to buy some parts from a very popular and well respected aftermarket company today and was told my requested parts were no longer being produced for the "X product line" as it was dead.

"Better go buy a KTM" was his advice.

Really?

No.

He is wrong, clueless, and should not be used again.

The X is still being sold, made, and there is a healthy and thriving aftermarket business for them.

He was probably thinking XR.

CRF-X/F's have essentially replaced the out of production XR series in Honda's off road catalog.

Dude was still a dumbass. 👍