Sign in to follow this  

Anyone know what rims these are?

They came with the new truck and and I have a pair that matches these but they don't fit my Ranger as the lug nuts are spaced too far apart. There's no markings anywhere for a brand and they're aluminum.

1318357433.jpg

Thanks in advance.

The lug spacing is most likely 5 on 5 instead of 5 on 4.5 which is what your ranger is.

As far as what the wheels are I am not sure, but I would start by searching Mickey Thompson as I think they have some that are similar.

Cheap cast wheels trying to look like expensive 3 piece wheels. Check American Racing...they make a lot of cheap knock off wheels like this.

Alright thanks guys. The truck looks weird as I have a pair of stock rims up front and these in the rear. Im going to offload them on ebay and pick up 4 stockers so I have 2 spares.

On some Rangers and Exploders, those were a stock wheel option.

Many mfgr's made a wheel of the same design. I bet once you remove the tires, you will find the mfgr stamped on the inside of the rim.

they are definatly outlaw 2's. ford had a similar rim they used on rangers and f150's but they had bolt holes for there center caps. the outlaw 2's are cheap and a decient looking wheel. i would look into getting some black d window rims as they are super cheap and strong.

they are definatly outlaw 2's. ford had a similar rim they used on rangers and f150's but they had bolt holes for there center caps. the outlaw 2's are cheap and a decient looking wheel. i would look into getting some black d window rims as they are super cheap and strong.

You're right!👍

And damn you all to hell for dredging up that memory, here I had worked all those years trying to suppress it. :ride:

Those damn things caused me more issues doing tire rotations....with all the de-icers we use up north, the screws would seize into the wheel, and you'd have to try to remove them with an impact driver without garfing the wheel or the center cap.

American Racing Outlaw 2 or OEM Ford

Theyre are outlaw 2s in a 16 inch which is a dumb size for a truck since everyone makes tires that are for 15 or 17 inches. All the 16s are metric tire sizes.

Theyre are outlaw 2s in a 16 inch which is a dumb size for a truck since everyone makes tires that are for 15 or 17 inches. All the 16s are metric tire sizes.

Speaking of dumb, try finding tires for a 16.5" wheel now-a-days, lol.

Speaking of dumb, try finding tires for a 16.5" wheel now-a-days, lol.

16.5 tires are going away cuz the majority of the vehicles that had those rims are long smelted down.

Had a truck with 16.5's a few years back, if you think finding rubber is a challenge, try finding a rim.

If that isn't bad enough, the 16.5 tires when you do find them are way more expensive...it was cheaper to buy 16" rims and 16" tires than buy 16.5 rubber.