Sign in to follow this  

NorthCarolina Single track

I recently moved to raleigh from phoenix arizona. Looking for some single track and some riding buddies. Thinking about checking out brushy this weekend if anyone has any suggestions that would be great!

Zach

I'm thinking about hitting Brown Mtn. up on Friday if you're interested in giving it a go? PM me if interested.

brushy is awesome with some the best single track in NC imo. be sure to hit 5 11 and the enduro trail those are three best ones, then the goat is awesome, and 9 is a good warmer up, A good route of non stop fun is 9, 10, 11, 2B, 5b Brake time in the parking lot then goat trail to the enduo trail. report back and let us know what you think. They have showers and food, great staff. I would love to go, as I am a member but have a bad back and will be sitting this weekend out until i get better.

brushy is awesome with some the best single track in NC imo. be sure to hit 5 11 and the enduro trail those are three best ones, then the goat is awesome, and 9 is a good warmer up, A good route of non stop fun is 9, 10, 11, 2B, 5b Brake time in the parking lot then goat trail to the enduo trail. report back and let us know what you think. They have showers and food, great staff. I would love to go, as I am a member but have a bad back and will be sitting this weekend out until i get better.

haha, Dave, don't set him up like that. LOL 👍

just an FYI, Brown when it is wet, Brushy when it is dryer.

I may be riding this weekend, but not sure where or when.

I moved here from flat Florida in January, you may find the terrain to be an eye opener! Make sure your brakes are in GREAT condition.👍 What class do you race in?

There are some sweet ST trails in your area, but they're all private, you'll need to get to know some folks to get an invite.

If you're heading west PM me and I'll be glad to show you either Brown or Brushy Saturday.

haha, Dave, don't set him up like that. LOL 👍

just an FYI, Brown when it is wet, Brushy when it is dryer.

I may be riding this weekend, but not sure where or when.

HA HA Gmoss your right I should of put a little warning in their that these are probally also Black diamond trails that very from 1 diamond to 5 diamonds:thumbsup:

I may be at Brown bright and early Sat morning. will know more tomorrow.