Sign in to follow this  

Crow Canyon 2002 CR250R Riding 10-8-11

Had a crazy riding weekend, headed out to crow Saturday in search of some hills and fast trails, definitely found a few, check out the video below, have a bunch of hill climbs, wheelies, and flying through the woods in this video, hope you enjoy it, stay tuned for a Wellsville video,where i went riding Sunday, just got done editing it about 30 minutes ago, going to take a long time to upload, camera is a Go Pro 960 on the R3 setting, used Sony Vegas pro 10 to edit and render

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe54VZVsWEg

If your not a music person on helmet cam videos, my Wellsville video will have just all pure 2 stroke sound

Im not a trail rider... I get bored too easily. Mostly due to the people I ride with being so slow in the trails. When I ride with someone fast in the trails they can be fun. I ride about 99% track... usually only hit up crows canyon once a year to ride trails and thats usually only because the track is closed when I get there.

Wellsville scares the crap outta me... too many people (typically drunk) there that have no buisness in anything with a motor.

It is a blast though. Another nice vid. Thanks for sharing!

Wellsville scares the crap outta me... too many people (typically drunk) there that have no buisness in anything with a motor.

It is a blast though. Another nice vid. Thanks for sharing!

You just have to stay away from wellsville on busy holiday weekends. Don't let that scare you away from an awesome place to ride. Nice video btw jeremy.

Tim

Out here in Northeast Ohio, I highly recommend TV Land MX (Trevor Vines place) or Dirt World MX. TV Land is in Pierpont, Ohio. Dirt World is in Dorset, Ohio. There's also Pine Lake, I think in Plymouth Ohio. My zip is 44004, and each of these tracks is about a 1/2 hour from me.

Anybody know any other places within a few hours from canton that aren't shitty?

Im from Massillon/ Canton as well. Shoot me a PM and I could give you some info on some private spots we ride all the time if your interested.👍

Your welcome to join our riding group any time.

jeremy, how do you like your cr250 for trail riding, this upcoming spring im going to sell my crf250r and was heavily thinking about snagging me a cr250 👍, also any mods? for trail riding