When is the San Felipe 250 in 2012?

Heck they are running the SF 250 in the upcoming B1000 next month ? Wish they were skipping that whole area for the 1000

I'll never forget Robert Underwood getting off the bike in Borrego in '09 after having rode almost the entire San Fel section. I believe he said something to the affect, "that was the stupidest shit ever."

It is, in fact, some of the most abysmal 200+ miles you will ever ride a motorcycle over.

I'll never forget Robert Underwood getting off the bike in Borrego in '09 after having rode almost the entire San Fel section. I believe he said something to the affect, "that was the stupidest shit ever."

It is, in fact, some of the most abysmal 200+ miles you will ever ride a motorcycle over.

Thats pretty funny......... ?:ride:

You would know, you're the idiot that soloed the 250.