Sign in to follow this  

Massachusetts Found this while scouting a new spot in Plymouth

Me and a friend where scouting out a new riding spot that I had riden many many years ago when I stumbled upon this:

img20111011171732.jpg

Good to see fellow TT members in my area!....If anyone recognizes this Id love to ask ya a few questions about the area(*Hint* its by large shopping center) such as the best spot to park and if you have had any issues with land owners/law enforcement....there was plenty of fresh tracks making me think its still a active riding spot.

Ahh just give up the location! More likely to find the owner of that fender that way too.

How do I know your not just a green nazi(EPA) :thumbsup: ...but in all honesty i dont think its a good idea to straight out say where the spot is in a public forum for everyone to see...however i think giving the general area is fine.....its by the kingston mall and if your familiar with the area im sure you'll have a good idea of where it is. Heres another pic from the spot.

img20111011174215.jpg

Wrentham? If so....then nope! This is east coast mass...right on the kingston/plymouth line.

I'd be carefull over there!!! our friends in green like to chase people around

over there.

Ah. Thats a bummer to hear...while there is a few "no motorized vehicles" signs in the area where I parked and hiked in...there was a surprising lack of signs once on the tails....and a gate(i posted a pic of) remains wide open. I was kinda hoping someone in here would know of a secret/less known parking area...if im not mistaken these trails bring you right to a very affluent neighborhood and was hoping there would be a nice stealth parking area there.