Sign in to follow this  

New Apparel!

Yo!

So on saturday Im moving out :thumbsup:

Therefore I desided to get some fresh gear so I have fresh boots & gear :worthy:

Ive used Thor gear for my last 2 years and I really like them. However, id like to try something else. Which brand would you guys recommend?

Ive thought about getting the TLD GP Air in White/Blue, but I dont know about the sizes ( I cant try it on because there is so few stores here, and I will be ordering from BTO)

Thx :worthy:

Im also saying goodbye to my Suzuki Rmz250 2008 before I take it to the dealer :ride: Then get 2012 Rmz250 in December when it arrives :worthy:

I've only worn One Industries gear; it holds up pretty well. If you check Rocky Mountain ATV MC they've got some steals on the Defcon gear. I love the more simple look of it, but you may have a different taste than me.

Oh, and the Rockstar Suzuki team wears One Ind. :thumbsup:

How is the fit on one ind. Pants? They seem kinda baggy. I dont wear knee bracers so i prefer them a little on the tight side :thumbsup:

I just ordered One Ind deacon pants and they just showed up today!! They are nice!! Really tough and ruggedly built. I was tired of fox and their cheap material. RMV has the Defcon pants for half off!

The knees are actually pretty baggy in the Defcon. I don't wear knee braces or even pads for that matter and it doesn't bother me very much. The Carbon gear's knee area is a bit smaller. I own both sets and the Carbon is definitely built well too.