Sign in to follow this  

Another motovan build

so this is my van i would like some ideas all are appreciated ive done a alot so far i know a partition is definetly on my mind as well as rims but is there a way to get better gas mileage im 16 and this is my DD yes kinda stupid but i wanted it and its what i got.. also the huge seat will be coming out when i build my partition and a bench will be built i wanna have enough space for 4 people to sleep im thinking about a small bunk over the front of the bikes if any of you have any ideas i would greatly appreciate them thanks

forrest13.jpg

forrest12.jpg

forrest11.jpg

forrest10.jpg

Edited by YAMAHArider214
pictures didnt upload correctly

That high top is nice - looks like the bikes go in easy!

yeah the hightop is extra nice loading and unloading bikes and only problem with the 2x4 and e track thing is that i will be installing a partition so the back will simply be a garage basically i was thinking more like a wall with a custom bench that has seat and back cushions then the bench folds over and you can use the cushions for a bed and then as my van is a hightop it would be logical to have some type of bunk type bed as well im dead set on the bench built to the wall just trying to figure out how im going to do the bunk thing