SWR Fall Trail Ride

Yes, it is a bit far. Anybody planning a trip to HP before it gets too cold?

Scott,

We'll be going up early next month, probably 1st weekend. Either D-Town or HP....we'll be at Croom Sunday & will probably chat about the trip.

Reef....you welcome to tag along. We normally leave Thurs night after work, share the drive thru the night & ride till dark both Fri & Sat. We normally leave for home early Snday.

PS: I probably want to avoid HP as I have an itch for a new 300...?

Scott,

We'll be going up early next month, probably 1st weekend. Either D-Town or HP....we'll be at Croom Sunday & will probably chat about the trip.

Reef....you welcome to tag along. We normally leave Thurs night after work, share the drive thru the night & ride till dark both Fri & Sat. We normally leave for home early Snday.

PS: I probably want to avoid HP as I have an itch for a new 300...?

Thanks! I'm heading to Virgina on the 4th, and slowly making my way back.

I plan on being at Brushy the 10th, and 11th. Highland would be possible the 12th. The more I can ride the better. I thought converting from street to dirt would be easy. Wow, was I wrong. I suck!

Sunday I'll be at the Last Hammock Area. Where are you guys parking? It would nice if we could meet up at Highland in November. I'll be at Croom bright and early Sunday (8am).