Sign in to follow this  

Virginia Well run and safe races not too far from Fairfax, Va? I did my first race=GNCC M. R.

Mountain Ridge in P.A. was my first race and I had a blast.

I am trying to find more good races that I can squeeze into my schedule.

I also need them to not be too far, I am not rich and do not want to drive 10+ hours.

I read bad things about the VXCS series. Is it still a very poorly run and not safe series?

Does West Virginia have any good racing series or races? Pa., Del., NJ.?

I am not crazy about sand. I am a cheap**^$# and grinding up all my stuff in sand does not appeal to me.

Thank you and enjoy your ride!

Vchss.org. Hands down the best series in this area. Great people, the races are ran with rider safety being paramount. There isn't any races that are "close" in VA. Nearly all of them are 4+ hrs away, although this weekend there is a race in Cartersville VA. Probably 2~hrs from you.

Vchss.org. Hands down the best series in this area. Great people, the races are ran with rider safety being paramount. There isn't any races that are "close" in VA. Nearly all of them are 4+ hrs away, although this weekend there is a race in Cartersville VA. Probably 2~hrs from you.

Thank you for your reply.

I have to work every other weekend along with my weekday schedule and this is my weekend to work.

There are only three races left in the VCHSS this season, but I would suggest trying to make it to Pipsico (last one this year). It is an awesome race, the terrain is phenomenal..small hills, very very fast course.

I know there is a legit series or two in WV. i went to a couple near Morgantown. I cant remember the name of the organization though.