Sign in to follow this  

Supercross James Stewart out of Monster Energy Cup

It is official JS7 is out of the MEC!

full_101111jse.jpg?1318374106

Ha ha ha I knew it he doesn't have a team!

Also from James twatter

js7 James Stewart

The decision was made last night to not race Vegas. It sucks but to be honest I don't have a team for next year yet. A1 will be my 1st race

2 hours ago

That's not a bad thing at all.The chances that another rider will not get landed on just went down.👍

Hahhahahahah oh man, wow I really don't like JS, but im really disappointed he wont be in it lol, I was all amped up to see him eat it, he does make every race intresting, I really don't understand, first Reed drops out, now stewart... ***, well I really really hope Dungey makes it, he is the best.

No surprise there, he is a racer with out a team.....oh but wait so is Mike Alessi and he is getting himself there to race his own bike that he/his sponsors paid to have built.

MAX!!!

You don't have a team because you're not earning one!!!

My company creates solutions, opportunities, profits and futures. If one of my companies' or clients made excuses like there have been through "James Stewart Entertainment" this year, a replacement CEO would be temporarily in place until this organization can refocus on what only chance they have to survive in this venture they're in. They are ruining an opportunity in front of them (not only speaking of this race) and will be facing hardship until certain factors clean up.

Companies wanted him for a reason. Now he's having to ask them for a job!! James, Big James, etc: do you want a job or get back to an OFFER?

it's getting hard to believe anything he say's

who listens to any of those guys. They talk some times and all I hear is blah, blah, blah... His racing is the only talking he needs to do.

I hate to say it, but its a smart move by James and was totally anticipated. He's got bigger things to worry about. A1 is what matters. That's where his bread is buttered. He needs to win that one, not this one.

Putting the James stuff aside, I think they aren't getting the support from the racers that they thought they would get on this. Its a Monster Energy thing, so it stand to reason the Villopoto is racing it. Obviously $1M isn't enticing enough to get Reed, Stewart or Dungey out there to race it. What this possibly says is that... these guys make so much friggin money that they can't be lured to a race with 1 million dollars on the line.

who listens to any of those guys. They talk some times and all I hear is blah, blah, blah... His racing is the only talking he needs to do.

I hate to say it, but its a smart move by James and was totally anticipated. He's got bigger things to worry about. A1 is what matters. That's where his bread is buttered. He needs to win that one, not this one.

Putting the James stuff aside, I think they aren't getting the support from the racers that they thought they would get on this. Its a Monster Energy thing, so it stand to reason the Villopoto is racing it. Obviously $1M isn't enticing enough to get Reed, Stewart or Dungey out there to race it. What this possibly says is that... these guys make so much friggin money that they can't be lured to a race with 1 million dollars on the line.

Couldnt have said it better!👍

I completely agree with you! This race is some what of a tease to the opening rounds that matter,but racing is still racing and those who enter I respect more than those who don't.👍

You don't have a team because you're not earning one!!!

My company creates solutions, opportunities, profits and futures. If one of my companies' or clients made excuses like there have been through "James Stewart Entertainment" this year, a replacement CEO would be temporarily in place until this organization can refocus on what only chance they have to survive in this venture they're in. They are ruining an opportunity in front of them (not only speaking of this race) and will be facing hardship until certain factors clean up.

Companies wanted him for a reason. Now he's having to ask them for a job!! James, Big James, etc: do you want a job or get back to an OFFER?

Are you hiring? I need a career change.

MAX!!!

JS fan's listen to JS , I know this because I see the post's they make when he talk's , and I see them being let down over and over

JS fan's listen to JS , I know this because I see the post's they make when he talk's , and I see them being let down over and over

apparently its not his fans that listen to him. this thread is full of people that aren't fans!

i figured it would blow up the board. i just think its funny that people instantly go to him not wanting to foot the bill or not having drive to win. or not wanting to race! all you know is that something isn't finished with his new team and or bike. and you get all of that just from the sx only deal that he had. but i guess your right he would probably get beat anyways cause he is slow!

apparently its not his fans that listen to him. this thread is full of people that aren't fans!

i figured it would blow up the board. i just think its funny that people instantly go to him not wanting to foot the bill or not having drive to win. or not wanting to race! all you know is that something isn't finished with his new team and or bike. and you get all of that just from the sx only deal that he had. but i guess your right he would probably get beat anyways cause he is slow!

yeah some non fan's listen too , but they aren't being let down:excuseme:

No that's incorrect in my opinion. The money doesn't matter. What matters is showing up to the AMA sanctioned aneheim 1 to win a championship.

• Like 1

Do you think he is putting the hard work this summer to be fully ready for A1? I think he is going to show up and get worked, he may win for a lap or two but he won't make the cut for the season. I'm not a hater but I don't see him getting it done next year. He's got the talent but he has lost the drive.

No that's incorrect in my opinion. The money doesn't matter. What matters is showing up to the AMA sanctioned aneheim 1 to win a championship.

I think money always matters. I also think that $1M just isn't enough for 3 of the top 5 guys to take their eyes off their long term goals.

I think money always matters. I also think that $1M just isn't enough for 3 of the top 5 guys to take their eyes off their long term goals.

isnt it just RV?

no canard, no reed, no dungey, no stewart