Sign in to follow this  

Motocross MEC predictions

Race 1 - K-Dub

Race 2 - K-Dub

Race 3 - K-Dub

<G> OK, a bit of wishful thinking, true . . . BUT . . .

With the races a bit shorter, and his 'out-door' abilities . . . maybe . . . just maybe . . .

hehehe

HB

Just to be contrary, I'll pick Allessi for the million.

You know Tony is drooling over that million since Mikey lost his factory ride for 2012. I am certain he has Mikey prepped and all wound up for it. Three great starts, no whoops, just 10 laps, he has a real chance.

The biggest threat would be if Mikey goes all passive aggressive on his father and throws it away just to spite him. That is the most screwed up relationship in pro sports.

This could go either way for sure.The start is going to be really important to get away from the carnage.With no such order I'm going to go with

1.Allessi

2.Barcia

3.Ryan V

Barcia isn't racing, he is focusing on defending his King of Bercy title

Where did you get this info?

i hear barcia was defending his title to.. but who knows.. cant believe stewarts out.. someone said reed was out to.. whys that?

I'd love to see one of the 250 guys pull out a win. I don't know if that will happen, but sometimes the faster 250 guys are top three in lap times. All it takes is a good start, and to have one or more of the faster 450 guys out of the top five.

That would be cool to see.

I say poto gets two out of three. Dungey gets one if any. Who knows if his bike will be 100 percent by sat

Them again some dirty riding has to be going on this race so who knows what can happen

RV2

RV2

RV2

heres a million dollars..

That's RV1 now. 👍