Sign in to follow this  

how u ride a kx500!!

In fing credible.

That was one of the best, if not THE best 2 stroke vid I've ever seen.

That guy has some serious talent to ride that bike like that

yeah this guy is GOOOOOD!! id like to see more videos, both helmet cams and watching him from the side lines. i have a 500, but too much of a wuss to take it on the track. i think it would get real ugly real fast for me. this was a killer video!

that looked crazy fast, lets see the fourfiddys keep up with that... FU*K handicapping.

That's what I thought. He was going so fast but he was not even pushing that bike hard at all and its got 1992 tech.

He is a Pro rider down in houston TX. Believe theres a really good video of him battling with somebody on a 450 in open a on a yz167.

Here's the tracks website...

www.cycleranchmx.com

One of my favorite places to ride in Texas. BTW he is overjumping the first of the 4pack just a little, I was hoping to finally a see a triple onto table instead of double/double there.

That's a cool video, you could hear the brakes struggling a few times to stop that thing but other that than in super good control and what sounded like maybe 3 and 4 gear shifting wise with some fancy clutching. Man I wish I could ride my 500 like that.