Sign in to follow this  

KTM Racing : THOR Core Riding pants, size 32. No Jerseys (donate to a good cause)

Hey KTMers....

I've acquired (4) pairs of brand new KTM Racing "THOR Core" riding pants. I'm not SELLING them, but offering them up to KTM owners who will donate to our event (www.Cancer-RideForLife.com).

Being I only have 4 pairs, first 4 people to PM me with offers over $50 will get their pants. (of course, if your not local I'll have to charge you shipping from 92111 via USPS Priority, large box)

(I don't think this is against TT rules to post an item for donations, but if it is... please let me know and I'll move it into the classifieds asap!!!)

Here's the pants;

cdb52f9b.jpg

That's awesome. Wish I could make that ride. I live in SD area too. I'm actually doing my first dual sport run from Alpine to Vegas that weekend. And to ask, do you have size 36 pants?

Man, in a heartbeat if you get some 36's
That's awesome. Wish I could make that ride. I live in SD area too. I'm actually doing my first dual sport run from Alpine to Vegas that weekend. And to ask, do you have size 36 pants?

Sorry guys, the shop only gave me 4 pairs of 32.

... it's all they had, being the KTM race team was a bunch of 17yr olds. 👍

dscofever: too bad your not signed up to do our 5 day Cancer Ride. It's a good time with good people, for a GREAT cause!