Sign in to follow this  

Four(4) years later.......

Ive had my SM for 4 years now, bought new wholesale in Arizona. The poor bike has been second fiddle its whole life, so far. I put all of my love and money into my other bikes and the poor, reilable DRZ just hasn't gotten the love.

Well thats about to change! I just ordered a Yosh pipe and a FCR carb for it. Next im picking up a set of 49 state E cams 👍😏

Its about damn time, Id say!

bikepics-2285798-800.jpg

bikepics-2285800-800.jpg

bikepics-2285801-800.jpg

bikepics-2285802-800.jpg

I too have had my bike for just over four years now although the last 12 months it has not seen much action. Unfortunately for my bank account I discovered this website and the wonderfull world of modifications than can be done. A bog stock yellow E will soon be a fire breathing black beast.

You will love the extra noise from the RS2 and the cams and carb will make a world of difference. 👍

I too have had my bike for just over four years now although the last 12 months it has not seen much action. Unfortunately for my bank account I discovered this website and the wonderfull world of modifications than can be done. A bog stock yellow E will soon be a fire breathing black beast.

You will love the extra noise from the RS2 and the cams and carb will make a world of difference. 👍

I hear ya Aussie! My first DRZ was a 2001 E, so every time I ride my Sm I think about how much more "alive" the E was.

:ride::ride: