Sign in to follow this  

06 WR125, what years plastics and seat will fit?

I recently acquired an '06 WR125 and it's got the stock blue/yellow. I would like to update it to the newer red/white color scheme. What years will fit it? I'm guessing at least '07-'08.

I know they changed the frame in 09, does anyone know how much modifications it would take to fit an 09+ seat on an '06?

Thanks!

Nope I did not buy it from a guy named Moe, he must just be avoiding you then. 👍 I actually picked this thing up more or less for free.

Now I'm just hoping someone chimes in with some seat info. I have a hook-up on a new acerbis X seat that I would like to use but they only offer it for the '09+ models.

I got a set of plastics for my '06 Cr125 from Motoplastics and was disappointed. They were warped and didn't fit well. I forced the front fender on as the holes were misaligned. I forced the tank panels on by drilling out the holes and stretching and pulling to the point it stressed the plastic by turning it a sorta white color like when you bend it too much. I expect it will break soon. I wrote back to the guy, and he said I was the first to have issues and he would report my results back to the factory. I don't expect them to change their tooling. I regret not getting the newer factory ones with the integrated graphics.