Sign in to follow this  

whats the best bike for mee

i am looking at getting a ktm 300 xc-w 2011 i am 250 geard up 5 11 and a middle levle rider came of a 125 2t. i need really good mpg so i was deciding beetween that and a 250 xcfw i no big difference but 4 t is 100% power all the time and engine breaking so what do u think fuel mpg is suppper impoten like 60 mpg to a stalk tank at least. 4 v 2 maitnance power weight tell me what u think be very spacific.

i am looking at getting a ktm 300 xc-w 2011 i am 250 geard up 5 11 and a middle levle rider came of a 125 2t. i need really good mpg so i was deciding beetween that and a 250 xcfw i no big difference but 4 t is 100% power all the time and engine breaking so what do u think fuel mpg is suppper impoten like 60 mpg to a stalk tank at least. 4 v 2 maitnance power weight tell me what u think be very spacific.

you need to correct your spelling if you want any serious responses. try not to post from your phone. :ride:👍

i understand you:ride: the 4 stroke has better fuel versus mileage, the 4 stroke is easyer to ride and makes it possible the fastest in the woods or on a track, the 300 has more power and is way faster, but you need too be more of an expert to use its potential.

if you are competing and want to go the easy but fast way , go for the 250 4 str.

if you just want to go fast without competing . . . 300

if you like the 2 stroke . . buy the 2 stroke

if you like the 4 stroke buy it 👍 it is good bikes both of them.