Sign in to follow this  

Helmet Stickers

Going to ride at a MX track this weekend and am worried about looking like a newb. So I wanted to get some opinions on putting stickers on ypur helmet and bike. Thanks.

Just get any stickers that fit, it will add some serious newb shielding powers.

• Like 1

If you want stickers on your helmet put them on it. If you do not want stickers, leave them off. Tell anyone who doesn't like it one way or the other to kiss your ass. It is after all YOUR HELMET, and YOUR BIKE. Don't sweat the small stuff. Go ride like hell and have a good time for YOU and do not worry so much about what some ******* may think or say about you or your stuff.

• Like 1

I've always wondered why people think I'm a newb...now I know. Thanks 👍

Report back which ones help with horsepower, and which ones add speed.

aww hell, without stickers my bike would just be blue...probably the only thing holdin some of that blue together:lol:

i say sticker it up:thumbsup:

The more stickers you have, the more street cred it gives you. That way you don't look like you just pulled the bike off the showroom floor. Stickers show that you have had the bike for a while and have done a lot of work on it. Just make sure you have about four different tire manufacturer stickers. That way people will think you go through tires like poop through a goose. If people question you about stickers you have but don't have their parts on the bike, just tell them you got tired of their BS requests for you to attend this or that signing session and promo appearance and told them you just wanted to ride so you chucked their parts in a trash can. That will make you appear to be your own man and not working for "The man"

Just ride and enjoy it, remember, you are the one enjoying the riding, you aren't riding for them.

Jim

I've found that adding VTECH stickers to my bike get the best "wow" factor.

But my helmets normally just sport a DOT and SNELL sticker.

When the pros practice, they ALWAYS wear their Helmet Mohawks....

You don't see them in the races, because there's an AMA rule excluding them from competition.

How would stickers change anything?

Do. Not. (Unless you're sponsored and they make you).

A well placed "In memory of" sticker can be OK.

If you want stickers on your helmet put them on it. If you do not want stickers, leave them off. Tell anyone who doesn't like it one way or the other to kiss your ass. It is after all YOUR HELMET, and YOUR BIKE. Don't sweat the small stuff. Go ride like hell and have a good time for YOU and do not worry so much about what some ******* may think or say about you or your stuff.

do all of this, then palm slap the person in the mouth. Nothing more humiliating than a palm slap to the mouth. After you slap them, ask them "whos the newb now? You just got palm slapped in the mouth like a huge bitch"

I do this whenever I goto a new track. Shows dominance. You don't want the top bunk trust me

It's a proven fact that FMF sticker's on your front fender will make you faster,and 1 on your visor will help your start's!!! Nothing wrong with sticker's,support those who support the sport,and make us all faster!!!

just ride man. i am one of those people that likes a really clean look on a bike. i dont even have a graphics kit on my bike now. haha:ride:

if you're going to actually take racing seriously, you need to think of your bike as real estate. each portion is worth something, so if you're not getting support / product, no sticker except the one you got for passing tech inspection and one for the practice group you're assigned to. if you're running for contingency money, you have to run the manufacturers sticker to get paid, they look for this in post race inspection.

I personally like to put hooker headers and crane cams stickers on my bike because then I get V8 power from my thumper and it sounds like a shortblock when I'm roosting the field. you could try this, it's crazy horsepower.

• Like 1

I personally like to put hooker headers and crane cams stickers on my bike because then I get V8 power from my thumper and it sounds like a shortblock when I'm roosting the field. you could try this, it's crazy horsepower.

:ride:🤣:worthy: ^^^^

Also, be sure to add a few "STP" stickers - that just screams out, "I Race".

👍