Still won't idle without choke out!

Ok, so i know without a doubt that the idle circuit in the carb I clear. I have blow brake cleaner, and air through all holes and passages in the carb. I also ran a fine piece of wire through all passages. Bike is all stock with the 3x3 mod and the baffle out of the muffler (was like that when I bought it). Bought a brand new 160 main jet and two new pilot jets, 50 and 55. Have the 55 in there now. Won't idle. Just drop to idle speed, and dies out after two or three seconds. Nothing happens when I adjust the idle screw, just when i take it Far enough to make the bike rev. Do i need new main air jet and slow air jet? If so what sizes of each? Will that do anything? If I crack the throttle slightly, the bike idles fine. By the way, the idle air screw is at two turns. Someone tell me what to do to fix this dang thing. I'm getting frustrated.

Slide plate is square end down. Pointed end up. There is an "L" on the slide plate. I have it in such that the "L" is upright when looking at the slide with the needle down, just like it is in the carb. When I first put it together I had it in upside down. I noticed it because the slide would not drop all the way down into the carb. The slide would stop about 5mm from bottoming out. I looked in the clymer manual and noticed it was upside Down. Took it back apart and changed it. So I don't think it's the slide. But I dunno.