Sign in to follow this  

NorthCarolina Riding the 15th

Anyone riding this sat ? The 15th. Mx or woods dosent matter, just need someone to ride with. Would prefer fast pace woods. Wife and kids out of town and I hate to go alone in case something were to happen.

Western end of the state

Edited by JCMINIS
P.S

might be at Brown bright and early Sat. I like to carry a good pace without stopping so much. I doubt I will carry your pace, however. lol

have you found anyone to ride with? im in charlotte, 04 yz250 smoker. looking for someone to ride with this weekend too.

gmoss, I dont go as fast as I used to,lol. I dont have a spark arrester yet so I better pass.Should be awesome riding with the recent rain !

ka24, next time im down that way I will hit you up !

I guess I am gonna go moto at matts track (fpt motocross its called).

I am in the process of converting my YZ to 95% woods machine(waiting on big tank and spark arrestor) ive done skid plate,bark busters, insanely thick inner tubes and softened up the suspension, plan to race a bunch of HS's next season.So I need to make friends with some of the woods junkies around the area. All my riding buddies are moto heads.

Gonna run the last nchsa race to.

I am going to Brushy tomorrow morning, Sat. Ride everything at good pace.

No problem. PM me next time you want to go. I cant this weekend but will next weekend.