Sign in to follow this  

Just put on my new Terraflex

Post a picture if you can......any clearance issues? It's a 140 isn't it?

Great tire for off-road, but absolutely the squirreliest tire I've ever run on the tarmac. It didn't take me long to figure out why it's called a "TerrorFlex".

I've tried posting pics on here, it's beyond my skills. PM me your e-mail and I'll send you one. It is a 140 and its DOT legal. It fits fine now, but was a bear to fit between the chain guide and the brake rotor guard under the caliper. Might have been easier to put on before I aired it up. I don't care how it rides on the road, I live in the boonies and ride almost all off road. Its not a commuter bike, its a barely legal bush machine!

My Teraflex is beautiful on mud dirt snow and some road just dont go nuts it will wear fast on tarmarc.140/18 I might go a tad shorter next time around these knobbies are crazy!Had to cut my mud flap down a bit when it expands but nice fit 👍

There Dot and can even be ridden complety flat lol had to add some weights to the spokes to balance it enough for the road *sigh*

There Dot and can even be ridden complety flat

Just a small point of clarification. You can run the thing with almost zero air pressure in it, but you can NOT run it when the tube will not hold air. It'll get squirelly as hell as the tire folds over on itself from side to side. You absolutely will not be able to ride it.

Trust me on this... 👍

Where are you getting them? I doubt they are any worse than other 95% dirt dot knobbies