Sign in to follow this  

Crowsnest XC

WOW i'm tired, looks like it would be fun though even though it would kick my:moon:, Oh and your rear rim has a dent in it:p

Great vid, thanks

That race looks spectacular. I'm glad to see that not all XC races across the country are just "tree weaving." You got some rocks there too 👍

That gets me pumped. Alberta has always had some of the gnarliest races. Real cross-countrys, not these 20min laps were seeing nowadays. Awesome footage man. I have to get out there and ride!

That gets me pumped. Alberta has always had some of the gnarliest races. Real cross-countrys, not these 20min laps were seeing nowadays. Awesome footage man. I have to get out there and ride!

We have been lucky! BC has some great races too. Both Alberta and BC have organizers and riders that enjoy tough stuff, all good in my book sixth gear is for lunatics and wannabe riders (I think they call themselves "mx'ers")👍

Ruffrider005... That ding was put in there on a rock ledge hill in 4th or 5th gear earlier in the year... Turns out an uneven shape is a gift for traction in crappy conditions (and I'm full of crap)