Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Game changer for the mec

This is driving me crazy waiting to hear what rider is now in to race the mec! Supposedly its a guy that will be a game changer from the posts I have read. Im thinking it will be either dungey or reed! Or james has had a ride and was stirring up some more attention for himself.

Probably had to go out and get/pay another rider to come in so they could drum up some press do to the extreme disappointment at alot of the top riders pulling out. I like the track layout. It's ashame that more top notch racers don't want anything to do with it. We shall see.

Hope to see Allessi do well. I like the kid, has a good heart and Ron's engine:thumbsup:

This is driving me crazy waiting to hear what rider is now in to race the mec! Supposedly its a guy that will be a game changer from the posts I have read. Im thinking it will be either dungey or reed! Or james has had a ride and was stirring up some more attention for himself.

where did you here they have a game changer, any links

where did you here they have a game changer, any links

Probably here: http://www.facebook.com/VegasMECup

Some big news about to be released about the Monster Energy Cup! Stay tuned to find out what it is...

Like · · Share · 10 hours ago via mobile

Monster Energy Cup

Another rider announcement coming this morning. Details to come!

Like · · Share · about an hour ago

No game changer mentioned. Another rider pulling out?

Maybe J-Law!!!! 👍

Its say something about a game changer here. About 5 post down. Maybe there going to have Villapoto start 20 seconds behind everyone else haha ....JK. I have a feeling the announcement is that Dungey is going to race. But who know probably nothing major just trying to draw attention to the event.

http://www.facebook.com/VegasMECup#!/supercrosslive

I think if they want more people to come to race or watch on tv the would actually announce this person not keep it a secret.

+1 for the Dungey!

I'll bet RV2 don't like this news! And if CR gets over his Millville event and sign up, that could be another one to make it interesting. Now let's go blow up CR's twitter, I know I am!

+1 for the Dungey!

I'll bet RV2 don't like this news! And if CR gets over his Millville event and sign up, that could be another one to make it interesting. Now let's go blow up CR's twitter, I know I am!

Hahahhaha do it man, get him going, he needs to ride this race:worthy:

Hahahhaha do it man, get him going, he needs to ride this race:worthy:

Tweeted some already. Now if other will help me some. Got to say I have more fun reading some of CR and Mrs. Reeds tweets. I even found a couple of recent good humored tweets between him and JS7! 👍

Its Damon Bradshaw! The beast from the east.

From RaccerX

Bradshaw’s Back?: This one shocked us, but apparently the "Beast from the East" Damon Bradshaw is racing this event. Matthes reported it last week. We don’t know what to expect from the man who has won 19 SX class mains (but none since 1993—and he’s been retired from full-time supercross since 1997). But we do know that any amount of Bradshaw is awesome. Kids, you don’t know what you missed out on!

Its Damon Bradshaw! The beast from the east.

From RaccerX

Bradshaw’s Back?: This one shocked us, but apparently the "Beast from the East" Damon Bradshaw is racing this event. Matthes reported it last week. We don’t know what to expect from the man who has won 19 SX class mains (but none since 1993—and he’s been retired from full-time supercross since 1997). But we do know that any amount of Bradshaw is awesome. Kids, you don’t know what you missed out on!

👍:ride: