Sign in to follow this  

Florida Commission for sale

I need to sell the CRF450 so if anybody gets me a sale I'll give you 5% of sale.

No chit!!!

Don:thumbsup:

Where is the bike posted for sale Homeboy? Details would help.

Don - I am in the same boat. I need to move my 08 KTM 450. Maybe we should start our own consignment shop of used bikes and accesories? :ride: We may also have a 07 RMZ 450 Carmichael Replica for sale and a 09 YZ 250 Special Edition up for grabs. Sean wants a newer MX bike and Cody is too busy with senioritis and girlfriends. 👍

Thread hi-jack:smirk:

Mark C

Jay,

craigslist (spacecoast area) and FTR websites

Mark,

no I don't want to have sell bikes for a livin', I just want to ride them (specailly shiny new ones)

Don:thumbsup:

It just a tuff time to sell a bike right now I guess. I've dropped the price to 1350 on my yz125 not even a peep out of anybody with cash. I had one guy that wanted to trade a beat down kawi 250 and a banshee frame, other than that nothing. I might be stuck with the thing do to the fact I bought it on a bill of sale because I didnt know any better. Oh well you live and learn.

I've sold several bikes recently for my son and friends on craigslist. Use photobucket or some other photo hosting website to add quality photos of your bike; much better than using the 'add photo' button. Let the photos sell the bike.