Bigger guy looking to improve skills - 125 2t?

6'1" 205 lbs

I live in eastern NC which is mostly flat and i ride trails predominately.

Thinking about getting a relatively cheap used 2t 125 as a 2nd bike to play around on on the trails and improve my skills. I currently own a Husky 4t and love it but would like to have an ultra lightweight bike to have a different experience out there on the trails. Would one of these have enough power for me once I got better on it or would it just be a frustrating experience?

Since you are already familiar with Husky look into a WR or CR 125. I am your size and have had both a 125 and now a 150 and it is plenty of bike. Search here in the Husky 2t forum or on cafehusky and you can read for hours about the experiences of heavy guys on these bikes.

6'1" 205 lbs

I live in eastern NC which is mostly flat and i ride trails predominately.

Thinking about getting a relatively cheap used 2t 125 as a 2nd bike to play around on on the trails and improve my skills. I currently own a Husky 4t and love it but would like to have an ultra lightweight bike to have a different experience out there on the trails. Would one of these have enough power for me once I got better on it or would it just be a frustrating experience?

Get one. 125s are where it's at in the woods. Don't be skeered to abuse the clutch, and don't be surprised if you find yourself selling the Husky soon.

JayC