Sign in to follow this  

California Piru Creek trail...

Nice Chuck. I like that trail. the creek crossings, sandy rock soup, brush tunnels, cliff exposure. it's got it all.

I thought it was 'dead ended' at the beginning of the year.....or is that Snowy....?
beginning of the year, lower piru and yellowjacket was closed off. but since opened.

Looks like a good time Chuck! Nice vid, great to watch while sitting here at work.

Looks like a good time Chuck! Nice vid, great to watch while sitting here at work.

John I'm heading to piru tomorrow. .... the mx piru, not the trail.... i'll be there about 10.... are you working?

John I'm heading to piru tomorrow. .... the mx piru, not the trail.... i'll be there about 10.... are you working?

Yep, back to work with the Mon-Fri grind. Any chance you're going to get out there over the weekend?

Great vids! I just did this trail for the first time last week on my 650R. What an awesome ride...cant say the same for my taillight/lens that got munched up by some rocks from a minor spill. lol! :busted:

:thumbsup:that trail is fun the xr650r is a great bike.heres a vid of me doing the trail last tear on my xr.

Great vids! I just did this trail for the first time last week on my 650R. What an awesome ride...cant say the same for my taillight/lens that got munched up by some rocks from a minor spill. lol! :busted:

:thumbsup:that trail is fun the xr650r is a great bike.heres a vid of me doing the trail last tear on my xr.

yet.. another one..

I saw that vid last night while searching through LPNF vids on YouTube! I clicked "like". Love me some Sublime! :busted:

:busted:
I saw that vid last night while searching through LPNF vids on YouTube! I clicked "like". Love me some Sublime! :busted:

Hey I know Kelly G.

Tell him Lendon says thanks for giving me a call to go riding!!!:busted:

Bundy

I will... he's off getting ready for some enduro cross race now.