Sign in to follow this  

What's been your three favorite treads on TT this past month?

Since there is so many treads on TT that I have found to be fun, controversial,or just plain interesting I want to share three and hopefully see your three favorites and why.

Treads-

1.SX The new Allessi ride-I've liked some of the new videos and just the personal options that come with this tread.

2.Dirt bike picture and video-1st lap of powerline park GNCC 2011-Brainy141 posted a video of his first race back after his injure.It was some of the trail riding conditions I love to ride in,but also watching him move throw back and just see his personal experiences through a video was entertaining.

3.Dirt bike pictures and videos-84 xr500 build in progress-Now I have been a fly on the wall with this tread for sure.This tread was like watching a suspenseful movie.I would have to give this tread two thumbs up.👍

1.2t v 4t maintenance

2. 2t v 4t unfair race rules

3. What oil should I use?

I wonder if there is a website with posted issues that have been beaten to death? 👍

The first two I look for are Wierd/Creepy Things and Best Looking Babe on a Bike.

Best Looking Babe on a Bike 👍:ride::worthy:

I have liked the 'Going Pro' thread. The Leatt ones too, are interesting read. Witts piston thread is also a classic.

The oil, 2S/4S ones are all boring and show little mind power.

I looked for the going pro and the witts piston tread and was unable to find them.What heading are they under?