Croom Tomorrow and Sunday

It looks like I'll be heading up to croom tomorrow for some seat time on the ole yz 125. I'll be in the rear parking area near the restrooms. All are welcome, you just gotta be able to keep up with my slow c level skill. I'll be there 8:30-9ish.

I'll also be there on sunday afternoon up in the pit parking area. Probably around 1:30.

I'll be on bike 184c.

Jason

?

Call me when your on the way, and I'll move shop down to that area.

You'll find a bunch of the FTR Guys & more of the compeditive (IMHO) guys in the Pines P/Lot. Too many "Cockroaches" at the front sandpit area. We'll be at riding Sunday starting around 8am.

You'll find a bunch of the FTR Guys & more of the compeditive (IMHO) guys in the Pines P/Lot. Too many "Cockroaches" at the front sandpit area. We'll be at riding Sunday starting around 8am.

What are guys driving/riding so I know who to look for?

I'm going to stage at the Last Hammock area. I'll head over that way after I get a ride in.

I'd join you right away, but I know I'd just slow the group down.

I'll be on the Pumpkin with a neon green helmet. You can't miss me.

What are guys driving/riding so I know who to look for?

I'm going to stage at the Last Hammock area. I'll head over that way after I get a ride in.

I'd join you right away, but I know I'd just slow the group down.

I'll be on the Pumpkin with a neon green helmet. You can't miss me.

The pines parking area is located where the new road ends, you should stop by, we have all skill levels. I just got a new bike and will be taking it easy.

Doubt I'll be there at 8am.....watching the race tonight! Gotta see how Dungey does on the KTM!!!

The pines parking area is located where the new road ends, you should stop by, we have all skill levels. I just got a new bike and will be taking it easy.

Doubt I'll be there at 8am.....watching the race tonight! Gotta see how Dungey does on the KTM!!!

I'll be watching.

What is everyone driving so I know who to look for?

Good day of riding by myself yesterday, took it easy. I gotta work till 12 tomorrow then me and one other guy are gonna head up after that. I'm gonna stick to the front pit tomorrow because the guy thats going with me has next to zero motorcycle experience and just bought a kx250. I wanna see how he does with nothing to run into before I turn him loose on a trail. That and I'm kinda sketched out about getting on the tight single track stuff without hand guards. My cr250 has bark busters, yz125 that I'm bringing tomorrow doesn't.

btw I searched around for a couple of hours and got lost once pretty good yesterday trying to find where the single track trail that goes from the rear parking area to the sand pit starts at. DonO showed me one time before and I should have maked it on my gps.

Jason 184c

?

John drives a white van.....he claims it's for work, but we know better :ride:

I'll be in a black Dodge truck, Pete should have his Nissan Armada, silverish color.

Jerry is out of town

I'll be without handguards as well, definitely will slow me down. A guy we ride with once in a while broke his hand a few months ago without them. ?

Headed up late today after getting called in. The Pit was a zoo.

I met Jason and Matt (?) and we headed out on some single track stuff.

About 15 minutes into the ride there was a smell of gas. Next thing I know Jason is pulling off. He had lost his gas cap and was soaked. J

I went off and looked for the cap, but didn't have any luck.

Jason headed back to camp via a special shortcut. Luckily he found his gas cap.

We did several short runs. I've got to be the most out of shape person on two wheels.

Good times, and great company!

Jason,

When your at the Pine lot - West side take the middle trail going west (its a wide trail). go about 50 yards on it and then look for the little orange arrows and look for a single track trail (can't miss those). Another option is to just start zig-zagging back and forth till you run into a single track trail and then look for the arrows. There now (well its been there about 3 months ago) is a yellow arrow trail that tails off the orange arrow trail once you get up near the Sand pit.

Remember its frikkin' long so watch your GAS.

Don:thumbsup:

btw, you dam youngin's and your techno toys, they don't do you much good huh!!!

Jason,

When your at the Pine lot - West side take the middle trail going west (its a wide trail). go about 50 yards on it and then look for the little orange arrows and look for a single track trail (can't miss those). Another option is to just start zig-zagging back and forth till you run into a single track trail and then look for the arrows. There now (well its been there about 3 months ago) is a yellow arrow trail that tails off the orange arrow trail once you get up near the Sand pit.

Remember its frikkin' long so watch your GAS.

Don:thumbsup:

btw, you dam youngin's and your techno toys, they don't do you much good huh!!!

I did the trail a few weeks ago by myself and had a blast. It took some time, but it was blast. There is one section not meant for tall people. My helmet took several licks.

Don the techno toys rock. You can't say anything. Last I recall you have push button start on the your KTM. It's a wonderful thing isn't it when it's 110 degrees out.

BTW, I'm loving the KTM.

Heck if I didn't have my gps I'd probably still be lost out there. I finally wised up after I couldn't figure out where the heck I was and looked at my track on the gps. Appearently I was doing really big figure eights,:ride: lol. I usually have a good sense of direction but after a while all those trails were looking the same.

When your at the Pine lot

Theres my problem I was searching around the Oak lot. Thanks DonO:thumbsup:

Jason

?