Sign in to follow this  

Jim Gibson on the 2012 TXC 310 (video)

Yeah, those lights on the TXC really do add some top end weight:bonk:

yeah... WHAT lights? 👍

Really did not say much about the bike or give me any sort of feel for it. How was the power? How does it jump and land, does it like inside or outside. Does it swap in stutter bumps? Does it shift nice and how is the gear spacing...

I simply do not understand "reviews" these days. I must be old because I loved the 70's and 80's mags full of detailed reports, setup tips, dyno graphs... real info.

That was a rather vanilla report.

I watched Gibson a few weeks earlier at the Marty Tripes Vintage event on the same (Carlsbad replica) track and of course the guy still rails (super smooth) and he comes from the smaller sized rider perspective. I wish he had more tech info to convey as you guys said, the guy was top tier Nat MXer and has years of riding, hours of testing at the highest levels etc. A little more would have gone a long way. Maybe there was little of that MXer thing about riding an "enduro/xc" bike, so why not him on the TC250 for a better fit?

Change of subject , It's all good and related to the same test event, hope to see Chuck Sun wearing Husky colors again.

http://www.vintageworksbikes.com/ChuckSunsHusqvarna.html