Sign in to follow this  

Washington Free SuperMoto day and BBQ :)

when? where?

I take it you can't see the huge image with the date and place on it?

I take it you can't see the huge image with the date and place on it?

nope...big ol red x

Wonder why i can see it?

Kent WA, Oct 23rd

253-639-7223

supermotojunkie.com has details too.

when? where?

ahhhhh it says it on the flier :ride:

But if you must know then I will tell ya hehe

PGP Motorsports Park

31003 144th Ave SE

Kent, WA 98042

Track time is from 1-5 and BBQ will be starting around 4 on go on until 7 or so.

We are setting up your dirt bike (if you bring it) to get it on the track and/or you can ride the Demo bikes that are available or ride our race bikes (those of us that are putting ours up to ride)

And yes... this is all FREE

Yes this is what I have been doing and not riding much trails 👍

You can't see "it" because the OP hot linked a URL that's coming from Supermoto.com, and you can't look at anything unless you register for an account.

So the OP is 100% fail on his intardweb knowledge, makes me wonder about anything put on by an outfit that won't let you view content unless you're a registered user. 👍

You can't see "it" because the OP hot linked a URL that's coming from Supermoto.com, and you can't look at anything unless you register for an account.

So the OP is 100% fail on his intardweb knowledge, makes me wonder about anything put on by an outfit that won't let you view content unless you're a registered user. 👍

Whats funny is this is the only forum/site that blocks things like this :ride:

supermotojunkie.com is the one blocking it from anyone not logged in.

If you download it, and upload it somewhere else, (https://thumpertalk.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_postingpictures), then post it and everyone will be able to see it.

I did.. I took it from where I have posted it before :worthy:

I'm better at twisting the throttle :worthy:

Free is a very good price! Smg, you bess stay off that bike!

Shhh Steve.... I plan to do some laps on the new race bike but will be there more so to help people find the good lines and explain this sport :worthy:

Elbow is still well cracked and the other injuries but I just plan to ride behind some and in front some and point out the lines 👍

So you need to show up and show me how to ride my bike :worthy: Oh and then drink some free Beer with me too :ride:

PGPFreeTrackDay.jpg

Thank you :worthy:

Alrighty.....

A report on the day... yeah yeah I know I know... 6 days later but but I am still tired from that day 😉

Like the flier said "FREE" and WOOOOOOW did it vring out the people. We had 175+ sign up to ride and 500+ people show up :busted:

Due to the number of new people and people wanting to ride the loaned bikes it was crazy. We had to get a sign up sheet for people to get on our bikes and go down that list and WOW... my bike ended up with 3.5 hrs on it in 4 hrs of track time ad filled the tank twice🤣

Due to the number of new people and kids that showed PGP split the track for Kids/Beginners and Intermediates and opened it to full track for Experts until 4pm then the track was full for everyone but still keeping the kids/beginners, intermediates and experts separated for safety reasons as well the new people and kids don't realize how fast we can come up on them and wanted to keep this a safe fun day for all.

A few of us got there by 8 am and worked super hard to get the dirt section prepped and cleaned out from the water and well wehad to keep it closed for safety reasons as it as way to slick and now and Slick tires and well you know what that ='s hehe. The track was damp at the beginning of the day when we started letting people on the track and that's where we found the whole speed issue that could cause a bad day and PGP stepped up and with in minutes came up with the classes.

After a riders meeting with all the people signed up to ride (this was after 2 sessions at noon) it was amazing to see how many hands that were raised at the question "how many have never tried SuperMoto" and well 75% had their hands raised. This was a good thing IMHO as this is what the day was set up for. To expose people to this sport and yep... get them hooked and well.... It worked :bonk:

Yes there was many crashes but only one bad one (broken collar bone) and in a way this was a good thing as they saw that you can crash it, get up and keep going just like a dirt bike and not pay a thousand dollars + to fix like a sportbike :bonk:

We had kids from 4 yrs old to 60+ out on the track and it was so amazing to see the smiles from ear to ear on everyone that came off the track and the smiles from the people who just came to watch and enjoy the food and cervasa's:thumbsup:

We are talking and thinking about trying this again but doing it a tad different (as in food, drinks, vendors ECT) but not the track schedule and add some more fun to the mix.:busted:

Here are some pics from the day

http://gotamaphoto.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/PGP-free-practice/19700301_VxxpW6#1546951324_xzn7Pv2

http://www.gwagdesigns.com/Sports/Super-Moto/Free-Super-Moto-Day/19720833_HM2tM4#1548333009_C7zZSBG

Vids from my helmet cam

(don't laugh to hard at his one:busted:)

http://vimeo.com/31038979

http://vimeo.com/31052078

http://vimeo.com/31060254

Yes I am out there riding with a fractured right elbow, 4th degree separated shoulders and more issues from a crash in August but I just had to, and show that us Women can hang with the fast boys too 😛

For all of you who missed this well.... you missed a ton of fun a fun for free... slackers 😛