Sign in to follow this  

2003 rm250 pipe fit question

So i read this thread about a month ago and for the life of me i cant find it again but from what i remeber on the 2003 any pipe from that year to now will work, but on the 04s and up the one mount is a little differnt. but i was going to buy a 06 works pc pretty cheap used and just wanted to make sure i can always make a custom bracket so it will fit perfect but i wasnt sure if the exhaust was set up just for 06 and its engine, like as performing, and timing and all that, as of where it will fit or can be made to fit perfect but wont run right ? thanks for the help

I own a 2003 RM 250. I removed a FMF SST pipe and installed a new 04-07 Works Pro Circuit on it. 👍 It fits fine, no change to the mount, head pipe is fine. It makes a big improvement, less jetting problems (pinging), when it hits, it pulls alot further. I'll be track testing it this weekend, and race testing next.:ride:

I own a 2003 RM 250. I removed a FMF SST pipe and installed a new 04-07 Works Pro Circuit on it. 👍 It fits fine, no change to the mount, head pipe is fine. It makes a big improvement, less jetting problems (pinging), when it hits, it pulls alot further. I'll be track testing it this weekend, and race testing next.:ride:

thanks thats what i thought makes life alot easy looking at used pipes over that year span then just 03

I bought an '04-'06 pipe for my '03 and it fit just fine. It made the jetting really rich so follow P/C's jetting table, but otherwise it runs great. Big improvement all around. Be careful, they dent a lot easier than the stock ones.

DSCF3370.jpg

0817111639a-1.jpg

They sure look cool!