Sign in to follow this  

another,what bike is this??

Sorry can't help you out. I looked up and down a year and no luck. Maybe call T-bolt and see if they offered different colored plastics? Hard to tell. Good luck.

Yep, 140 or 150tx. The 160R uses Honda CRF70 style plastics, you've got KLX110 style Sweet bike!

Ok so its not a 160 then. I did a quick check on the 140/150tx and it looks very similar to them. Thanks for the info!! Im trying to pick this bike up tomo hope i can get a better deal knowing its not a 160

the cylinder says yx160. i purchased the bike yesterday 👍 seems like a beast pretty power full. JUs gotta clean the carb and possibly rejet it due to some pretty bad back fire. Also for some reason when ideling the bike sounds like its its burping as air seems to try and come back up the carb. Possibly a intake manifold leak? im going to be taking the whole bike appart today to make sure it's up to my specs

Edited by dirtbikeman25

Whats the best oil to use for this bike?? Also if this bike is made with an oil coolerfrom scratch that means i shouldnt worry about the oil dip stick reading to be off due to the extra oil needed when using a cooler correct? Does denso plugs come stock in ssr bikes ? Im guessing not.