Sign in to follow this  

Supercross JS7 helmet cam

crazy! He must be going so fast he can just skim them coasting, the bike sounds raspy to me though

crazy! He must be going so fast he can just skim them coasting, the bike sounds raspy to me though

yeah it does. the yamahas have always sounded raspy and dull. bike sure packs a punch tho the way he quads that one section without even tryin lol

I wanna see him on something with a contract attatched... I just hope he figures it out soon so he can get some accurate work in before A1. I have a silly feeling he's gonna get his ass handed to him if he doesnt.

At least we know he still hauls though.

I'm not a huge JS7 fan, but that's a pretty amazing video. The dude does have skill.

most factory pros have throttle tubes are made so half throttle is full throttle

Yup, a quick turn throttle is a thing of beauty! I love mine! I dont use it because Im that good, I use it because it makes keeping form alot easier for me. Esp. when in rough stuff.

I think its funny I dont ever recall seeing a helmet cam of JS7 until now. Im assuming because its either a JGR Yami or a Zook with a blue fender.

He's stirring the pot like a MO'FO

Hopefully he can get his junk lined out soon. The way it seems, he will be blue again next year. I just don't see JGR going to Suzuki. JS7 on a JGR Yam. That's my prediction.

Hopefully he can get his junk lined out soon. The way it seems, he will be blue again next year. I just don't see JGR going to Suzuki. JS7 on a JGR Yam. That's my prediction.

Should still be an improvement... JGRs supposedly has a much better set up for thier bikes. IDK how much truth to this but thats the word floating around.

Then again Ive heard that JGR has had the same problems as everyone else with the Yamaha so I have no idea what to believe.

JGR sounds pretty likely to me.

Albrecht and Stewart have a lot of history together. Plus JGR seem to have the deep pockets needed for someone like Stewart as well. What better rider to have under your tent if you want to be a real contender is available right now? Seems like a good fit.

Taken off of MXA's website on the announcement of Yoshimura Suzuki:

“We’re extremely happy to have Brett as part of our team for 2012,” added Webb. “Metty has shown he has the stuff to win and is a great ambassador for the sport and a quality representative for Yoshimura and Suzuki. In addition to Metty, we’re also actively pursuing a second rider, which would really help round out our team. We definitely have a lot to look forward to in 2012.”

I wonder if that could mean they are pursuing Stewart?

JGR has already committed to race with Yamaha bikes for 2012 so if Stewart signs with JGR he will race blue bikes !

Taken off of MXA's website on the announcement of Yoshimura Suzuki:

“We’re extremely happy to have Brett as part of our team for 2012,” added Webb. “Metty has shown he has the stuff to win and is a great ambassador for the sport and a quality representative for Yoshimura and Suzuki. In addition to Metty, we’re also actively pursuing a second rider, which would really help round out our team. We definitely have a lot to look forward to in 2012.”

I wonder if that could mean they are pursuing Stewart?

I don't think so ,only if they are they are lowballing him and he isn't going for it , either the people interested in him arent offering enough $ or nobody is offering anthing or he would have a ride already IMO

so cool to see the lines going "off" the track on many of the jumps!👍

I've heard that this "James Stewart" is a pretty big deal. Just wish he would race...