Sign in to follow this  

Question for Ron or Eddie

My buddy is sending me his HRC programmer so I can mess with the stock ECU on my 11 250F. Here's what's done to it (came to me this way from the race team I bought it from), no backfire screen, twinair filter, ported head with OS exhaust valves, del west flat top valves all around, pro circuit hi comp piston, and pro circuit T4 silencer. Sorry I can't be more specific but like I said it got built and sold to me like this. What improvements can/should I make once I have the programmer?

my builds with the procircut pipe need leaning up my port would probally have much more velocity than the procircut so its going to bee all diferent with out a dyno its going to be all trial and error my freind.

Thanks for getting back to me, I was just hoping to have a direction that I could start since I've never messed with FI before. The head on the bike is from FC honda and so far seems to be pretty good but I'm thinking that the stock ECU settings are holding it back. Would U4 or U5 VP make much difference? Mixed with pump gas?