Sign in to follow this  

Supercross J-Law in for MEC???

I just saw that RacerX posted a picture of J-Law's bike in what appears to be a hotel room overlooking Las Vegas! I will copy the link when I get to work and off of my phone, unless someone else wants to do it.

Let J-Law ride!! He needs the $$$$!!

awesome! hope he`s been putting in the time.

He's spent some time in jail, so he's been putting in time. :thumbsup:

i dont think hes coming back soon or ever. havent seen him ride once this year.

lost cause with jlaw. surprised people are still behind him. could be zach osbourne..

His name isnt on the rider list. If im correct dont you have to be invited to ride in this event??

I just saw the final entry list, no J-Law! Bummer. He always makes things interesting.

Sorry, I jumped the gun hoping there would be a wild card.

I don't think it's Zach's bike. He races for BikeIT and I don't see any of their or any of his other sponsors on that bike. The twitter pic is probably just a troll pic.

Haha that pic dont show the rest of the hotel room littered with empty alcohol bottles and garbage every where. Oh ya hes definitely not in with the party he threw. if I knew how to post the link through my phone if share the pic.

Actually some one allready posted it in the video and pictures forum. Haha check it out.

Haha that pic dont show the rest of the hotel room littered with empty alcohol bottles and garbage every where. Oh ya hes definitely not in with the party he threw. if I knew how to post the link through my phone if share the pic.

Actually some one allready posted it in the video and pictures forum. Haha check it out.

Bwaaaaa - i just spit out my friggin coffee here at work thanks! good one!:thumbsup:

Ha that's great. I'm just curious how is it a hotel like that allows you to take a bike up to your room? It's not like you sneak it in or something

This JLaw? He wouldn't do that. :thumbsup: