Sign in to follow this  

Utah Moab 11/4 - 11/6

I'm heading over Friday morning and hope to get a ride in Friday afternoon. Leaving on Sunday. Looking for some guys to ride with and show me around. I'm up for about anything except jeep trails. I would actually love to do 5MoH if I can get somebody to show me the way but whatever you ride I'm up for it.

If anybody is up for this weekend let me know. The 8 guys that were going have pretty much grown vaginas, Not you Mark (you know who you are) :thumbsup: so I'm probably gong to be heading out solo and just ride whatever.

PM me if you are planning on riding this weekend. I'd love to tag a long.

Going over there maybe the following weekend as that weekend is the last RMEC event. Your welcome to join if it comes together and your weekend doesn't happen.

Geeze Randy, what did skclark do to you to deserve that? :ride:

It should be a hoot! :thumbsup:

Dude was talking about 5MOH - I think he can handle our group... well maybe not Ben.

Edited by onlead
Can't spell

Dude was talking about 5MOH - I think he can handle our group... well maybe not Ben.

You did catch the part where we said UP Prichet and UP Behind the Rocks, right? This one will make last years look like a walk in the park. :thumbsup:

Day 1:

The Rim

Amasa

Pritchett - UP

BTR - UP

Back roads to Flat Pass

FP S to N

Sand Flats stuff as time allows. camp @ Sand Flats

Day 2:

PS

GBR

Rusty Nail from far side

GBR to the end

Dubinky to 3D

3D to MP

figure 8 in WW

over for as much of sovereign as possible (starting on the North loop)

If we're really slow then after GBR down Gemini and a full loop on Sovereign.

I'm heading over Friday morning and hope to get a ride in Friday afternoon. Leaving on Sunday. Looking for some guys to ride with and show me around. I'm up for about anything except jeep trails. I would actually love to do 5MoH if I can get somebody to show me the way but whatever you ride I'm up for it.

If anybody is up for this weekend let me know. The 8 guys that were going have pretty much grown vaginas, Not you Mark (you know who you are) :thumbsup: so I'm probably gong to be heading out solo and just ride whatever.

PM me if you are planning on riding this weekend. I'd love to tag a long.

You did catch the part where we said UP Prichet and UP Behind the Rocks, right? This one will make last years look like a walk in the park. :ride:

Day 1:

The Rim

Amasa

Pritchett - UP

BTR - UP

Back roads to Flat Pass

FP S to N

Sand Flats stuff as time allows. camp @ Sand Flats

Day 2:

PS

GBR

Rusty Nail from far side

GBR to the end

Dubinky to 3D

3D to MP

figure 8 in WW

over for as much of sovereign as possible (starting on the North loop)

If we're really slow then after GBR down Gemini and a full loop on Sovereign.

Hey! We were planning the same ride on either Th 3rd or Fri 4th. Did the Down Kane Creek, Up Pritchett and Behind The Rocks last November with a flat tire on a full blown track bike- kicked my butt! Absolutely a great ride.

Our Group of 6 has also begun their estrogen injection series and we are now down to 2.

Would love to either join up or have anyone tag along. PM me

We're B class enduro guys on a good day- your average weekend warrior types. Not out to ride everything in one day, but still like to put a good full day in with a couple of breaks.

Bryan

Hey! We were planning the same ride on either Th 3rd or Fri 4th. Did the Down Kane Creek, Up Pritchett and Behind The Rocks last November with a flat tire on a full blown track bike- kicked my butt! Absolutely a great ride.

Our Group of 6 has also begun their estrogen injection series and we are now down to 2.

Would love to either join up or have anyone tag along. PM me

We're B class enduro guys on a good day- your average weekend warrior types. Not out to ride everything in one day, but still like to put a good full day in with a couple of breaks.

Bryan

Where will you be on the 3rd . We will

Be down there from the 3rd to sunday.

Where will you be on the 3rd . We will

Be down there from the 3rd to sunday.

We haven't yet decided...Ideas? Where's your group headed?

We plan on getting into Moab by 7 or 8 on Wednesday to get a good dinner and night rest

Bryan

Bryan if your going to Moab there is three spots we always hit. pritchet,BTR,P spider,GBar, and sovereign. And try to hit something new as time allows. That's kind of are plan, we have done the same thing for 9 years now and worked so far. I would love to find something else that was new and had a Pritchett fill to it only longer. We hit the Pritchett BTR thing twice. That's are plan

Bryan if your going to Moab there is three spots we always hit. pritchet,BTR,P spider,GBar, and sovereign. And try to hit something new as time allows. That's kind of are plan, we have done the same thing for 9 years now and worked so far. I would love to find something else that was new and had a Pritchett fill to it only longer. We hit the Pritchett BTR thing twice. That's are plan

Let me PM you the weekend. Just been busy at work and all. We are up for just about anything as well, just have to take a few hours to figure it out.

Bryan

I think we are going to try:

Thursday

Park trailer off of 191

Ride down Kane Creek, Up Pritchett, and play around Behind the Rocks.

(any help on how to get from Behind the rocks to the South end of Kane Creek/Canyon without a plate would be greatly appreciated)

Friday

Poison Spider, Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Genini Bridges, -Maybe Metal Masher too- if I can figure out where to park the trailer and how to loop back without plates.

Sat

Unknown, guess we'll figure it out while in Moab.

Any help on these routes would be appreciated. If you guys want to join in, drop me a PM.

Bryan