Sign in to follow this  

01 Kx 125 Clutch arm

I've been out on my Kx 125 3 times, the last i was out the chain came of because it was to slack then when i was out in the garage and pulled the clutch lever in the little bit on the clutch arm that is attached to the cable bent and broke. I was wanting to know.

a) Do i have to split the cases to renew the clutch arm.

:ride: Do i need to replace the two bearings and finally

c) Is this something i can do myself with little knowledge of bikes

Any advice would be greatly appreciated Thanks.👍

Edited by pretzel
title update

Im not exactly sure on your bike. You might have to try to turn it 180 degrees, then pull up. If not, you need to remove the clutch cover, pressure plate and push rod. I just looked in my manual and there isn't a picture of that part. I also looked on Ebay for someone selling one and no good pic.

It should look something like this

$(KGrHqMOKnIE1SlRlRT6BNl-27yEu!~~_12.JPG

• Angry 1

ha ha i broke mine and thought i had to split the case and everything so i just brassed it back together. good luck with your bike.

Just pull the cover where the clutch arm goes through, the clutch push rod will be sat in the notch you see in the pic holding it in place. Its easy stuff but you will need a new gasket.

Cheers for the info guys. The man in the motox shop said i would need two bearings, Are they hard to get out? Do i need to take the clutch cover of and then the clutch operating plate that is held in by the clutch springs which will release the push rod and then the clutch arm will just lift out. New to bikes so don't know a great deal but Iam willing to give it a go.