Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Anyway the "two desginers" of the MEC track...........

strap on helmets and ride?

It would be cool to see McGrath and Carmichael rip around the track at least for a parade lap.

The track is awesome,Gonna be a great race!!!And yeah,it would be cool to see em both ripping around that track,they both still rip!!!

I never really see videos of Ricky riding anymore. I see a ton of McGrath though. I wonder if Nascar has something in Ricky's contract about riding.

Since I've been into supercross since the early 80's, I wouldn't mind seeing a vet race with lots of the riders that I watched growing up. It would be cool to see races with riders from the past, although that would probably bore alot of the younger fans.

I would love to see a 5-lap race between these two. I think MC would win as he seems to be in much better riding shape. Could be better than the main event(s) for me!

Since I've been into supercross since the early 80's, I wouldn't mind seeing a vet race with lots of the riders that I watched growing up. It would be cool to see races with riders from the past, although that would probably bore alot of the younger fans.

It would be cool if anybody had footage of that vet race at boulder city a few weeks ago.

http://www.bouldercitymotocross.com/News%20Releases/Boulder-City-News-Release-Vet-MX-World-Cup-2011.htm

Las Vegas, NV (September 15, 2011) - At Boulder City Motocross there is always something to talk about and this time is no exception! Make sure to join us October 1, 2011 as the following CONFIRMED top Vets join us for a day of insane racing:

Sebastien Tortelli

Damon Bradshaw

Jeff Matiasevich

Doug Dubach

Chuck Sun

Rusty Holland

Jeff Willoh

Rich Taylor

And Many More!!!

I'm thinking there's no way RC and MC don't ride "their" track at some point this weekend! Let's hope so!

Kinda wierd I havn't seen MC in any of the videos since the anouncement of this race. He wasn't in the "making of video" or the press conf video. Maybe he isn't sponsored by Monster anymore b/c his new team with Lary Brooks? If he was I would think MC/Brooks team would be riding this event..

I'm suorised mc does not try to enter the race. We all know he still rides and it's not like the rider talent is that deep in this race.

I'm suorised mc does not try to enter the race. We all know he still rides and it's not like the rider talent is that deep in this race.

LOL. Not that deep? Maybe you should enter, then!!

With the exception of Reed and (cough) JS, all the players are there.

RC has a NASCAR truck race in Vegas this weekend. And he's not Travis Pastrana (who is mega talented and almost expected to get hurt regularly.)

I could see RC and MC doing some practice laps together on media day. Did it happen?

MC retired when RC started beating him. RC is smart enough to know he should pick the days he feels like riding hard, but the reality is he is out of shape to compete at the AMA National level. I think RC did ride a 2-stroke race last year.