Sign in to follow this  

40 Things To Do In A Motorcycle Shop

#23 is the best. I work at a dealership in the parts dept. and i swear every old farmer says"i need brakes for my 4wheeler." when i ask what make and model they always say "well hell sonny there all the same". Gets me soooo pissed.

hahahahhahahahha #4 i soooo want to take a bag of dirt into the dealership and sprinkle it on a new bike...i wanna see what it will look like after i ride it!!!hahahaha

Glad everyone enjoyed it!

While I don't work in a shop anymore, the experiences are still brought up in conversation every now and then, and it always seems to get a laugh out of people.

These are funny, but I would never think of doing them in my dealer.The reason being, I know every person in there.Plus my dealer is absolutley first rate.

It has crossed my mind going to my local dealer and ask to orders some "powerbands". The people that work there are completely clueless, and i know for sure they would start whipping out catalogs looking for it, hahahah!

It cracks me up when i go there to buy oil, and they ask you what bike it is for. i just say, "mine".

A buddy has a decked out quad, and was looking for a specific oil, when they asked him what bike it was for, he made the mistake of telling them. They didnt want to sell him the oil, lmao!