Sign in to follow this  

07 KX250 vs. 04 RM250

Hey guys, long story short. I sold my not being ridden 2010 RM-Z450 to buy a dual sport and a 250 2 stroke ot sit in the garage and collect dust. Well the dualsport has been bought, but now I am looking for a 250 2 stroke. I work at a Kaw/Suz dealer and have always been a KTM or Suzuki rider, so i only have familiarity with owning those brands etc. That being said I have been primarily been looking for a 04-08 RM250 and have an 04 RM250 w/mods lined up for $2000, and I just came across an 07 KX250 for $1800 that is in pretty good condition.

I have never been a Kawasaki guy (even though I sell them), and was wondering what their quirks may be and how this bike would comparee to said Suzuki RM, and also what opinions anyone has about both bikes and which you all would go with?

Thanks in Advance for you input! 👍

Hey guys, long story short. I sold my not being ridden 2010 RM-Z450 to buy a dual sport and a 250 2 stroke ot sit in the garage and collect dust. Well the dualsport has been bought, but now I am looking for a 250 2 stroke. I work at a Kaw/Suz dealer and have always been a KTM or Suzuki rider, so i only have familiarity with owning those brands etc. That being said I have been primarily been looking for a 04-08 RM250 and have an 04 RM250 w/mods lined up for $2000, and I just came across an 07 KX250 for $1800 that is in pretty good condition.

I have never been a Kawasaki guy (even though I sell them), and was wondering what their quirks may be and how this bike would comparee to said Suzuki RM, and also what opinions anyone has about both bikes and which you all would go with?

Thanks in Advance for you input! 👍

Id take the kx any day, because its 3yrs newer and cheaper:thumbsup: