Sign in to follow this  

Yoshimura RS-4 slip on

I'm in the market for a Yoshimura RS-4 slip on for a 2012 Honda CRF450R. Does anyone have links to a discount code or a just a link to the best online priced place to buy for from? Thanks

The only way to get a discount on a Yosh is to not buy it or have somebody give it to you.

If I were buying a pipe, it'd be an MRD.

You could check TT tho too...for the Yosh that is. TT is decent on stuff like that. Call them on the phone. You may be able to work something out...

I bought my yosh rs-4 stainless / aluminum full system from oemcycle.com for 405.94 free shipping & no sales tax, not much more money than a slip on and better performance. also got my ecu remapped by eddie. i hear MRD systems work great and good price point, your call.

i went to riders discount thru ebay for the full stainless. $440.

with the RS4, my 2011 crf450 didn't run without an ECU program by Eddie.

I put the stock system back on that day!

it ran about the same as stock with the spark arrestor insert in & pgm'd.

pull the arrestor, and THEN it runs Well.

Loud as anything though! but the bike really breathes from the bottom on up.

Thanks for the feedback. How do you get remapping/programming by Eddie? Does he/they have a website?

VETMX1 !!!!!!! Order the 94 db insert it`s like $26.99 or so ! I spoke with yosh about this and found that pulling the spark arrestor and just running it that way gives NO performance increase just LOUD ! The 99 db insert only gives you .11 hp increase and is noticeably louder than the 94 db insert. I bought the 94 db insert and the bike rips, it`s a 2009 with a remap from Eddie. It was remapped with the stock exhaust. My advice ,,,,, BUY THE 94DB INSERT, you will love it.