Sign in to follow this  

No fear!?!

WOW! So I wonder if its safe to buy from them? I saw a few things I wanted but don't know if their gonna be sketchy now...I know I heard bad things about Loco MX and people not getting their stuff.

WOW! So I wonder if its safe to buy from them? I saw a few things I wanted but don't know if their gonna be sketchy now...I know I heard bad things about Loco MX and people not getting their stuff.
What do you mean. "safe" to buy from them? Do you think you get a warranty on T-shirts or something? :thumbsup:

Yea...I never buy my t-shirts w/o a good warranty...dumbass lol! I mean like is it safe to try and buy something and actually get the stuff? I heard at loco mx people were buying things and never getting them.

Yea...I never buy my t-shirts w/o a good warranty...dumbass lol! I mean like is it safe to try and buy something and actually get the stuff? I heard at loco mx people were buying things and never getting them.
Ah, we're resorting to name calling now? How childish. :thumbsup:

I bought a full gearset from the no fear website about 2 weeks ago, received the package across country within a week. I wouldn't be afraid of buying from them.

yes they filed for bankruptcy but i purchased 3 sets of gear and got them within a week as well. they were offering 50% off to everyone for a while but i dont know if they are still doing it. i dont know if they will be around for 2012 yet

Thats crazy! They have been around forever! Assuming its the economy, Moto has been taking a hit! Which is kind of weird seeing as how its bigger than it ever was. I cant even stand going to a National anymore because there is soooo many people! Well guess I better go buy some stuff, especially since it might be a collectors item one day lol!