Sign in to follow this  

Michigan Riding Dual sport near Ann Arbor

Yes there is. Look up the Great Lakes Dualsporters www.GLDS.com. Great bunch. Then there is the Michigan Cycle Conservation Club. Same thing, Great group of people. Something going on somewhere every weekend all year. The cycle conservation club monthly newsletter has a list of affiliated clubs in the back. I would think most would be happy for new members intrest. What areya, new?

GLDSMC.org (but I'm thinking XR650rHonda is already a member)

He's not new, just too old for trails. :worthy:

I wish my kids didn't have a sporting event every weekend and I didn't put on this extra 40 pounds from drinking beer, I'd come up there and beat up on your in the trails.:ride: There used to be a couple of local guys on here to rip on the back roads.👍, I guess I will have to wait to hook up with Dan and his crew in the Spring.

Yes there is. Look up the Great Lakes Dualsporters www.GLDS.com. Great bunch. Then there is the Michigan Cycle Conservation Club.

Thank you for the club info, I really should be more active in organized riding events, much safer.

Is there anyone near the Ann Arbor area that rides Dual sport?

I plan on riding year round... lots of good dirt out west of A2, Pinckney, Hell, Jackson, etc

I plan on riding year round... lots of good dirt out west of A2, Pinckney, Hell, Jackson, etc

I once rode with a couple of guys out of Hell area and we ripped back roads to this open area that had a service drive, some hills, and even had a oil pumper, the local kids rode there, I wish I could remember where that was! 👍

Well, if the sun comes out on a Sunday I'm going to rip on some back roads before the snow flys.:ride:

V30Jul2006-001.jpg

V30Jul2006-002.jpg

V30Jul2006-005.jpg

I don't think I could make this sunday, I may have a little free time in the next couple weeks if your up for that?

thread hijack ...............Are you guys planning a mio/hunt creek ride before gun season?

I don't think I could make this sunday, I may have a little free time in the next couple weeks if your up for that?

thread hijack ...............Are you guys planning a mio/hunt creek ride before gun season?

I haven't rode with anyone this year, so I haven't had to much contact with anyone to see if they would be up for Mio/hunt creek ride.

If a couple people would be into it, I would run it past the wife.