Sign in to follow this  

New 300 Berg

Aren't they mostly blue KTM's. I wouldn't think parts would be a problem

Aren't they mostly blue KTM's. I wouldn't think parts would be a problem

yes, last years bike too so parts should be real EZ.

suppose to be last years frame, which it is and this years motor,if you want a head light get a KTM fender (08-11) and just put a KTM unit on it, same for a tail light, KTM..really just a different color ktm. super light and a lot of grunt..

So yesterday I did it!:banana:Going to throw the hour meter on today and do a little break in ride. I will get some pics up soon! Dam what a sexy bike:thumbsup:

Congrats on your new scooter.

Joel T (usually 15 and under class) raced my TE300 today at the Hareport Scrambles in Bremerton - JD Jetting and Leo Vince can - took first in the long course Open B Class. Everyone that has rode her loves her. Not exactly just last years blue KTM. Just ask anyone that has spent time on one. Flat out rips!

Hot top end, XCW 6 speed trans, map switch that actually makes a big difference, sweet closed cartridge forks and 22 clamps and I think a shorter rear shock matched with last years chassis makes for great handling.

This is what others are saying about the bike, I have only got one day on her. 👍

Later,

Jeff Tasky

Thanks you guys! Here she is 296311_263270073715795_100000984132958_802393_337506549_n.jpg I did a little break in ride with wifey today and I love this bike already. Took it up a little teck section at the end of the day and you can feel how bad ass of an enduro bike it is :thumbsup:So happy on the blue KTM so far:ride:

Thanks you guys! Here she is 296311_263270073715795_100000984132958_802393_337506549_n.jpg I did a little break in ride with wifey today and I love this bike already. Took it up a little teck section at the end of the day and you can feel how bad ass of an enduro bike it is :thumbsup:So happy on the blue KTM so far:ride:

Congrats. Great bike!

One thought is after market parts! Just wondering about some radiator braces?

Bullet Proof Designs!! all the way, I've used them on my last three bikes and will never use anything else.

Bullet Proof Designs!! all the way, I've used them on my last three bikes and will never use anything else.

I agree, those things are amazing. Just put a set on my FE450.

Good luck w your new berg;)! I guess you guys on the west coast have a better husaberg dealer network then us east coaST GUYs.

When you bought your TE 300 did you get your owners manual and parts list,i still havent gotten mine..

Sure did! It came in a lap top size bag with a bunch of tools and jetting. Still need to jet her though.

i got the PV springs, jets, tools and bag, they told me when i picked it up that the owners manual wasnt ready yet, little over a month and its on the way finally..