Got a companion for the DRZ now Aprilia SXV 450

Well I have been pretty new to supermoto just purchasing my DRZ in august, I have had more fun on my motard than any bike I have ever owned. Here are the two bikes in my garage : ) I have plans to send my motor to eddie over the winter for the 50hp package so I will have two fast bikes!!

6244906917_30854e07db_b.jpg

Nice bikes. I wobder how hard it would be to put an ape swingarm on a drz?

It wasn't on a DRZ but I have seen a RM-Z that the guy modded an ape swing arm to. I think I seen it over at SMJ a few years back. Looked pretty darn cool

KTM is a reliable bike also :worthy:

Excatly ?

KTM is a great company, they make awesome bikes. Check valves which is not a difficult process to do and adjust if needed in the intervals, besides that its not even that much more maintainence than a drz...i was thinking of a 525 smr or a sxv 550 this summer once my case is over and im able to ride again, for now all i can do is window shop again :ride:...this summer i think i should be good to go

edit: a good friend of mine mentioned this guy who ridethis...http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/179/7182/Motorcycle-Article/2011-KTM-350-SX-F-First-Ride.aspx ... he said this guy was outtttttttttttttttt so fast. I wanna test drive now :worthy:

KTM is a great company, they make awesome bikes. Check valves which is not a difficult process to do and adjust if needed in the intervals, besides that its not even that much more maintainence than a drz...i was thinking of a 525 smr or a sxv 550 this summer once my case is over and im able to ride again, for now all i can do is window shop again :ride:...this summer i think i should be good to go

edit: a good friend of mine mentioned this guy who ridethis...http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/179/7182/Motorcycle-Article/2011-KTM-350-SX-F-First-Ride.aspx ... he said this guy was outtttttttttttttttt so fast. I wanna test drive now :worthy:

Very true ?

Oh and that new 350 is one bad ass bike. I got to ride one and was amazed what it could do:crazy: