Sign in to follow this  

Still Broken

So I finished the masterpeice, I stripped my bike down fitted it with a 470cc stroker kit, put the kick start kit in there also, gave it a visual birthday by way of new plastics, new sticker kit new tail light assy new oversized radiators and anodised red radiator protectors, some frame guards, case guards and that was about it. Got it running, whilst running it in found the same problem it always had, *white oil* after I overfilled the oil a while back something broke and I kept getting water in my oil. I have changed the waterpump seals and whilst doing the rebuild fitted all new gaskets and the oil is still milky.... Any suggestions on where to look next??

I'm thinking a cracked head??

:thumbsup:

Cheers Chooken, I've had a read and I'll do some more investigation before I go any further I think.. I was agoing to pull the head off tonight and have it leak checked professionally on Monday.

Cheers Chooken, I've had a read and I'll do some more investigation before I go any further I think.. I was agoing to pull the head off tonight and have it leak checked professionally on Monday.

No need to pull the head, just the cover and cams... the plugs are visible,,,, the two we’ve seen here that were leaking. The plug was displaced or rusted though.. Both can easily be seen by visual inspection.

Thanks for the info, so if it is a welsh plug, can they be replaced or is buy a new head?